Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Film Snob Episode #6 - How to Watch a Film

Hey everyone. Now as some of you know I have a reoccurring segment on The Reel Deal, which is an on campus TV show at Ball State University. I pitched them a rather goofy concept. The Reel Deal typically deals with movie reviews and entertainment news. So my concept was that I play a fictionalized version of myself who is a self proclaimed "Film Snob." Then every episode in a very satirical manner "I" teach the audience how to be more like "me" with educational lessons where ultimately nothing is learned. 

So last week we aired the sixth episode of Film Snob and I finally got them all up on YouTube. They had already been posted on Facebook, but now more people are able to check them out and I'm able to post them on my blog. So here is the latest episode for your viewing pleasure...



If you're interested, you can see the rest of the series here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ARileyL

No comments:

Post a Comment