Sunday, January 25, 2009

And Here We Go...

Howdy everyone.

For all of you who don't know me, my name is Austin Lugar. I'm a big admirer of film, television, and books and this blog will show that. I'll be posting a variety of lists, reviews, and sometime just silly rants on a (hopefully) regular basis. I am a student at Ball State University so that could get in my way in terms of regular postings.

Yet luckily right now I have a bunch of articles that I can post here that I have already written for Facebook, family and for a publication. What I shall encourage for every thing I write is discussion. I almost want you to disagree with me because there's nothing I like more than to talk about the things I'm interested in. So if you ever think I've erred do not hesitate to tell me otherwise. Just be articulate with it.

So there we go. I hope that you all subscribe to the blog however you choose. Thanks for reading.

--Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment