Thursday, June 16, 2011

More Housekeeping!

Hey Everybody,

Thanks everyone for continuing to read the blog. More movie reviews are on their way this summer and some exciting articles about mysteries books as well. Until then here are some more small things that aren't going to get their own page.

I was on The Film Yap podcast this week chatting it up about Marvel and DC movies. You can find it here and on iTunes very soon.

We had another episode of And the Nominees Are (finally) recorded and posted. Keith, Kenny, and I talk about the first half of 1939. The second half has been recorded and will be posted in a few days. You can find it on our website and on iTunes.

I caught Midnight in Paris, the latest Woody Allen film and loved it. Try to catch it in theatres and don't learn anything about it. Absolutely charming.

I also saw The Princess of Montpensier, which was very good. Unfortunately it is leaving theatres in my area today so I'm not going to write a full review. It'll be worth checking out on DVD especially if you're a fan of movies like I Am Love or Atonement.

Thanks again for everyone's support. Feel free to leave comments to start a discussion. Also I can't explicitly suggest that you do it but if there is anywhere on the page that you want to click that would be grand.

--Austin

1 comment: